Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Sedo's "mismarriage" with Virgin/Telewest/Blueyonder: now it's Blogger?!

Discussion in 'Sedo' started by singlefile, Mar 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. singlefile

singlefile Active Member

I wonder if the eventual resolution of this problem afflicting Blogger [see below] will point the way to the cause of the problems with Virgin/ Telewest/ Blueonder and Sedo?

I'm with that ISP and you guessed it, I'm not able to view Blogger at the moment...

This page will contain the evential "fix" message:

http://status.blogger.com/

Latest quote:

Sunday, 4th March

"We’re investigating network issues between Blog*Spot and a handful of British and Irish ISPs. Apologies to those who are affected and are unable to read blogs hosted at blogspot.com. There is no known workaround at this time.

Update, 4:25PM: We’ve instituted our own network workaround for this issue, which should resolve the problem for affected users. We’re following up with the ISPs to diagnose the root problem.

Update, Monday, 9:30AM: We’re hearing further reports that this problem is not solved, and there are indications that there is a misconfiguration in the affected ISPs’ routes. We appreciate your patience as we work with them to get this fixed for good."

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.