Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Sending letters

Discussion in 'General Board' started by ScottJ, Jun 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScottJ United Kingdom

ScottJ Well-Known Member

I dont know how you guys operate but obvioulsy with .co.uk more so than .com's the lines of contact are harder if your chasing a domain and may only have a snail mail address or I guess you may often find owners through TAGS

Pixel Letter lets you send a normal letter from the comfort of your PC which I found out about and blogged about. May be of use to those that dont know about it already and only have a physical address.

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

3. retired_member2

retired_member2 Retired Member

Personally I wouldnt use it and being honest if I got something from them containing my details and I knew it was from yourself I would kick the shit out of you.

Your using a third party to which dont seem 100% confidential to me, with my name and address.

So basically I might as well give you my bank details as well so they can use it for fake passports for all the illegal immigrants to flood this country.

Is there any harm doing things yourself?

4. ScottJ United Kingdom

ScottJ Well-Known Member

Norville you use companies every day to send emails for you ,what are you on about?

What I am saying is.. if your after a domain and all email or other methods of contact fail then you have to resort to sending a letter, you can either compose one and go to the post office or use the service I mentioned which does the same but you can do it from your computer.

Either way I have used it myself, with success, so feel free to ignore :rolleyes:

5. retired_member2

retired_member2 Retired Member

Names Mark actually, they still can gather names and addresses and use it for spam or any other means that they want.

They can sell the names and addresses on and do whatever they want, apply for loans or shit loads what else.

Personally I wouldnt be happy if I got one of those letters and suddenly tons of junk mail came through my door.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.