Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

SEO offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lukecam

I have a fantastic team working for me offshore who offer fantastic SEO.

Cost is £100 per website for 1 months work.

Top Google listings guaranteed.

Please contact me on [email protected]

Thanks

Guaranteed? You are guaranteeing page 1 in one month ...

White hat, black hat?

If you fail, do we get a refund?

Examples?

H VCS.

We guarantee results in the first 8 weeks. If the results do not reach the top of the google listing, we continue the SEO for free until it does.

If you are interested please email me on [email protected] for our SEO packages.

Thanks

Thank you for the reply ...

Can you answer the other question please, white hat or black hat?

H VSC.

Could you please clarify what you mean by "white hat or black hat"

Thanks

lol

Hi

I have to say something sorry, do you know what SEO stands for?

So far you dont sound like you know very much.

Sorry

Liza
:D

You do SEO and you dont know what white hat or balck hat is? hmmmm:confused:

I have a loan domain. I'll paypal over £100 for page 1 ranking. send me your details. p.s your post said £100 for 1 month but you guarantee page 1 after 8 weeks? I assume week one is £100 week 2 is £2m?

I usually read more than post!

But this might change, I have only been on Acorn for about 12 month but I feel like any contribution I make is sensible.

So for my first suggestion, the Acorn entry test. Similar to the government citizenship test for foreigners who want to become British but obviously for domainers.

Nothing too hard possibly just a few basic questions and maybe a valuation test. Sorry to be such a nasty pasty but my time is worth far more than some of the rubbish I end up wasting my time with.

Liza
:D

Helo All,

I appreciate and understand the grilling. I am new to domaining. I work in partnership with a very experienced web developer. I am just marketing our services among the domain community.

To answer your questions;

Prices start from £100 per month depending on maturity of your website and domain for 1 month SEO. We recommend 2 months + to get results.

We use White Hat methods, there are no hidden techniques. We have a dedicated offshore team who work hard to ensure listings and significantly improved.

Hope that answers everyones questions. I understand the skepticism, but we wanted to market our prices at a competitive rate. We are a small local business, I hope you guys can understand and appreciate that...

Thanks

Liza,

SEO is Search Engine Optimization. Its a widely used method to increase your website listing in well known search engines to ensure maximum exposure to key words....

Are you sure?

Thanks for clarifying this to me, just 1 last question. What make of SEO do you offer, and is p&p included in the £100?

Regards

Liza
:grin:

Sorry for the skeptical outlook but basically you are just the middleman and the 'team' is just an Indian based company you're outsourcing to but charging us a premium right?

Hmm, I've been working as an SEO copywriter now for almost 3 years yet I would never describe myself as an SEO expert as the rules are always changing and there is so much you need to keep updated on.

In my experience there are no fast and easy shortcuts without there being some black hat methods involved. It takes time and effort to get to the top page of Google search results and the methods to get there include having unique, well written and audience targeted website copy that includes your relevant keywords. Websites need to be updated and content needs to be fresh, readable and interesting. A linked blog can also do wonders for your relevant keywords.

There are other methods such as including keywords in image descriptions, using tags and so on, but by far the best method is that I've just listed. And yes, that takes time but the results will be longer lasting and other sites will want to link to you because of the quality of the content you are producing.

Anyone who offers you a quick SEO fix to solve all your problems is not to be trusted.

Hi Everyone.

Ok let me be a little more clear, as I don't think my previous choice of description was not.

Yes, we outsource to an offshore team, as previously stated.

No, SEO is not quick and easy. It does take time to get to the top of the listings. This does of course depend on the existing traffic to your site, its maturity, the quality of content etc. as you all already know.

We are NOT offering a quick solution. But a professional and dedicated team who specialize in SEO. We charge competitive rates, with dedicated customer service. We use all the traditional methods, NO black hat. We have had great success rates on our own websites and client websites and wanted to advertise this service outside word of mouth.

I am not, by any means trying to SCAM people. I am just advertising our services for those of you who would like SEO at a competitive price.

I understand all the skepticism on this forum, and I by no means mean to patronize anyone, especially experienced domainers, so my sincerest apologies.

Thanks

At £100 per website for one month's work you are undercutting many of us freelance copywriters - what exactly do you offer for that? Are you offering a whole package including website content/research of relevant keywords/overhaul of website to make it SEO friendly/inbound and outbound links? Perhaps you need to explain your package a little more as SEO isn't just one thing, it's many and it's not something you can put a time limit on. I charge by the hour, not by the month as some jobs make take just a couple of hours whilst others take much longer. I'd be struggling to justify a month's work so I'd be interested to know exactly what you do during that month?

Also I wonder, if you are outsourcing this to India, how good their written English skills will be? I know that many foreigners will speak and write English much better than some of our own native speakers, but well enough to write unique, keyword rich and compelling content? And just how much are you paying them to do this?

A bit of friendly advice...

I think the main issue is that you're dealing with a forum which has a whole bunch of people on it who do SEO as a living, or as part of their livelihood anyway. Folks who are familiar with on-page and off-page optimisation, metatag optimisation, snippet optimisation, theming and siloing, microdata, sitemaps (both on-site and xml, for video, regular html, images, mobile etc.), keyword density, short/long tail, incoming and outgoing link optimisation, etc. etc.

So the kind of answers that would placate people on a pet forum or a photography forum or something equally non-techy don't even begin to cut the mustard on here...

You're either going to have to be a lot more forthcoming about the kind of things you do and how you do them (and a lot less defensive about the very valid questions people are raising) or face the fact that you're not going to build much in the way of credibility on here.

What is this constant "offshore" reference about you keep making? Are they in India or something? Makes you sound iffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom