Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

SEO professional required

Discussion in 'SEO Search Engine Optimisation' started by fungi, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fungi United Kingdom

fungi Active Member

Hi

I have a site that promotes dance events that i stage, it performed extremely well using Google adwords, though this was expensive.

Like most people I would like to improve its position on Google for some relatively uncompetitive long string terms. I've already had a couple of quotes for improving it's positioning.

It's a long term project, i have sold out for 2009, but hope to have 3 confirmed dates for events in 2010, which will require improvements to the site over the next 6 months.

I have a realistic budget and I have a good unique product which sells well.

I will be thoroughly scrutinising applicants, who will be required to supply up to date references and demonstrate past success. You'll also be required to succinctly describe how they'll achieve results, with a clear strategy.

I have clear measurable goals.

If you are interested in quoting please PM me, i will provide you with whatever information you need. I am not an SEO expert, so to a certain extent you’ll need to ask the right questions.

Regards

Peter Morgan

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

3. khalid

khalid Well-Known Member

Hi Peter,

I've undertaken a few seo projects via Acorn and have placed my own sites on Google's front page.

Whilst I can't guarantee anything, I'd be happy to take a look at your site and see what could be done. I don't do SEO full time but I am good at it (without blowing my own trumpet)

PM me if you are interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.