Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

SEO Spammers do the Google Dance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hilarious! Very funny, good to see the spammers getting bitten! :D

hahaha what would YOU do to be #1 in Google?

I'm off to practice the Acorn 2-Step Shuffle, any fellow shufflers send me your videos.

Admin

Whilst baiting scammers, I've got several videos made by them posted on Youtube, I would never accept the SEO spammer dance video like that, no music on it, and they would need to be dressed as a panda at the very least, he needs to get them to do it again, and again until it's correct :)

Glad people like it :)

The moment I read this I knew it was one of those things that was going to pretty much viral (in the SEO world anyway!) and it looks like it will since it's first on Inbound.org now.

It's one of those "I wish I came up with this" sort of things, but I probably wouldn't have thought some spammer would actually do a dance ha.

LOL that's made my night, and he turned the money down? I do feel slightly sorry for him because he's trying to earn a living but he really needs to work on his approach.

Rob

I wouldn't like to take advantage of other peoples desperation in order to get my kicks personally.

Make light of them in a few emails ok, but having them dance is just degrading.

I wouldn't like to take advantage of other peoples desperation in order to get my kicks personally.

Make light of them in a few emails ok, but having them dance is just degrading.

+1 - particularly if they thought that by doing so would earn the trust of their 'client'

If true, I'm quite surprised not taking the $100 offered and demanding $500 instead or nothing. Must mean the rest of their spamming is bringing in a pretty penny :)

Love it!!! These spammers are really starting to wind me up lately, I'm getting bombarded! Price you pay for having loads of sites I guess. Reminds me of the Nigerian "I have inherited $10million and I need to give it to someone... if you send me $500" scammers who themselves got played a few years back! It was on TV. Although that earned the good guys a few death threats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom