Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk shopmobilephones.co.uk over 10 years old 7K + a year income

Reaction score
Hi

After owning this site for over 10 years I am looking to sell https://shopmobilephones.co.uk the site use to make tens of thousands a month it has always made money and still does.

Currently its doing about 7k a year all from organic traffic only outlay being £70 a month for the cloud server and dedicated IP address and the cost of the domain a which is a couple of quid a year.

I have tons of reports proving its income over the years and have put a few screen shots on ebay: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/322874670953?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

its a genuine sale and its only up for sale as I have no other choice, its a sound investment and with very little work the sites revenue would double in no time.

I am looking for offers 10k + fire me a pm if you would like to know more

Hi

After owning this site for over 10 years I am looking to sell https://shopmobilephones.co.uk the site use to make tens of thousands a month it has always made money and still does.

Currently its doing about 7k a year all from organic traffic only outlay being £70 a month for the cloud server and dedicated IP address and the cost of the domain a which is a couple of quid a year.

I have tons of reports proving its income over the years and have put a few screen shots on ebay: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/322874670953?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

its a genuine sale and its only up for sale as I have no other choice, its a sound investment and with very little work the sites revenue would double in no time.

I am looking for offers 10k + fire me a pm if you would like to know more

Hi,
I'm interested, but have a couple of questions:

- How do update the site and where does the income come from - assuming it's some sort of affiliate arrangement ?

- What's the reason for the big drop in income.

Hi,

I've started looking into your site, my tools are showing low traffic and not showing many useful keyterms as sources of traffic other than 'major deals' which is a bit odd. Please could you add me to Analytics and Google Search console, I'll pm you.

Cheers
Steve

If it's a quick fix, you might consider sorting the phones into a sensible order (I looked at the "Apple" popup and all the models look randomly sorted).

Might make you more money, and in turn make the sale more valuable. Best of luck with it!

If it's a quick fix, you might consider sorting the phones into a sensible order (I looked at the "Apple" popup and all the models look randomly sorted).

Might make you more money, and in turn make the sale more valuable. Best of luck with it!

Hi thanks for your comments I will look into it currently they are ordered by popularity.

Hi,
I'm interested, but have a couple of questions:

- How do update the site and where does the income come from - assuming it's some sort of affiliate arrangement ?

- What's the reason for the big drop in income.

Hi its updated via cron jobs daily and yes the income is from affiliate programs the large drop is moving from ppc to organic as the ppc price increased beyond the profit.

I don't use google analytics on the site traffic is steady around 600 per day.

Any reason for not having Google Analytics? Normally a bit of a red flag to be honest.
I can't find any organic rankings, are you aware of any keywords?
Thinking aloud, without analytics, how can we verify it's organic traffic (and won't disappear in a week or two?)
Do you have any costs for feeds - and if not how much management do they need?
I'm assuming this isn't on a revenue share deal like mobiles4everyone etc?

Would be happy to discuss this privately if you've seen my PM?

Would also be way more keen if the traffic could be verified. If your using some kind of Hosting stats then unlikely anyone will give you what your after.

Could you not install google analytics or similar onto the site so potential buyers could at least see traffic sources?

I did have it for a time but found it messed with my page speed too much and so removed it I have never had any reason or intention of selling before as this site has been a big part of my life for many years, so not really looked at impressing a potential buyer or having to prove anything. I have had a couple of good offers on a jv / rev share basis which would allow me to keep a share of the site if these don't pan out I will send on as much info as I can to all interested parties.

To be clear I'm not suggesting anything untoward but I think just about any buyer would want to confirm traffic sources etc
Easy enough to install analytics for a week or two, it loads asynchronously now anyway, won't hurt your page speed.

Google analytics wont slow it down at all. A major red flag if you will not install it.
Ahrefs is normally very accurate too.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom