Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Sold: Familyville.co.uk ($1,000)

Discussion in 'Sold Domains' started by Federer, Jul 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Federer Portugal

Federer Active Member

Just sold my 2nd .co.uk domain: familyville dot co.uk for $1,000 (hand regged a month ago). Not a bad 30-day ROI.
    For info, the 1st offer was $300, then $700 and after a few counters, we managed to agree on $1,000.

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

3. hal

hal Active Member

Nice sale, although you could have possibly countered more aggressively.

Is 'Familyville' Zynga's Answer to The Sims on Facebook?
    Alexa Traffic Rank for http://kotaku.com/5815508/is-familyville-zyngas-answer-to-the-sims-on-facebook: 1490kotaku.com/.../is-familyville-zyngas-answer-to-the-sims-on-faceboo... - Cached
    25 Jun 2011 – Some URL sleuthing by the domain-watching site Fusible revealed that the domain familyville.com has changed hands and hosts in a manner ...

Zynga starting a FamilyVille to keep up with The Sims Social?
    Alexa Traffic Rank for http://blog.games.com/2011/06/27/zynga-familyville-sims-social/: 3393blog.games.com/2011/06/27/zynga-familyville-sims-social/ - Cached
    27 Jun 2011 – It looks like we're about to have some good old-fashioned family war on Facebook. (Mark Twain style, yeah!) Zynga has reportedly acquired a ...

4. Federer Portugal

Federer Active Member

Well I did ($3,950, $2,950, $1,950) but the buyer had no interest in going above $1K. I'm happy to take the profit and re-invest, rather than hold-out for a higher sale that I probably will never get, for a domain with little upside.

Besides, I still own the .NET

Last edited: Jul 29, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.