When will wholesale speculative domain registration return? We all know only about 30% to 40% of domains are regged these days on the drop compared to 2006/07 leaving 60% of daily drops with possible resale value left to pick at a later date, when will it pick up again, first quarter, fourth quarter 2010 or will we have to wait longer? I'm reliably informed that the mortgage market is currently seeing a boom, will domains follow suit? *The surprising element is there appears to be 40% more drop catching these days and about the same again dipping in after, yet less domains regged that are worthy of registering on a speculative basis. Do the new lot lack the balls or the knowledge and are the old lot just too apprehensive about their investment? **Second edit, I know I'm relatively new.