Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Stolen names

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant understand why someone would have just 1 Paypal account.

I have 2

One to receive the money into (which I then transfer into the other) and then I can transfer it to my bank at leisure without any fear of the payment being reversed.

Use a escrow service.
yes it might cost a bit more but your well protected and would stop this from happening.

Better to be safe than sorry.

And as the saying goes.

As soon as you wake up in the morning.
Someone has already worked a way of fleezing you for your money.

In other words there are idiots born every day.:rolleyes:

This isn't to do with selling domains but paypal,

i sold a mobile phone on ebay andsent it off, the person reversed the payment so they got there money back and my phone. I complained and because other people had also complained about him i got the £250 back and i withdrew it straight away. A week or so later i check paypal and it is minus £250.

The stupid fu*&*&g idiots had give him his money back again as he said he didn't recieve the phone. I rang paypal and spoke to someone who sounded american although could of been in goa and they said to me, seriously, "can you not contact the person and ask them nicely to send the money or the item".

What an idiot! :evil:

Sorry for clogging up this thread. :D

Use a escrow service.
yes it might cost a bit more but your well protected and would stop this from happening.

Better to be safe than sorry.

And as the saying goes.

As soon as you wake up in the morning.
Someone has already worked a way of fleezing you for your money.

In other words there are idiots born every day.:rolleyes:

escrow is ok but if you are selling a domain that another company thinks he has rights to they will do the deal via escrow, you tranfer the domain then they contact escrow saying you are trying to sell them a TM domain and they get the money back as escrow ive heard always favour a TM holder or potential tm name. it nearly happened to me but i was warned before it went ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom