Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

susanboyle.co.uk

Discussion in 'Domain Research' started by domainking, Apr 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liam Greece

liam Active Member

susanboyle.com

susanboyle.com now for sale on sedo $25,000

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

3. Redkite

Redkite Active Member

I wrote to above posting before reading that a legitimate Susan Boyle of Texas was the one who registered her own name in 2002!
    Lucky her!!

Nothing wrong with what the Texan lady has done. Good luck to her if she makes $100,000 dollars from her own domain name.
    The Scottish singer will make a few million even from 3 albums , globally.
    She has a great voice, but it is her plain looks and quirkiness that really helps to market her and set her apart. Britain's Got Talent is a great marketing platform.

I wager that thousands of good singers are clamouring to get on there now!!

I bet the Scottish singer could not give a fig that a Texan called Susan Boyle registered the .com in 2002.

There are plenty more women out there called Susan Boyle , I reckon..

4. Redkite

Redkite Active Member

That $25000 dollars for the susanboyle.com is not expensive for a record company that signs her. They will get that back in a month of extra record sales.
    I bet that Susan Boyle will have at least 3 top globally selling albums.
    The world-wide publicity is phenomenal on You Tube alone.

The internet has come into its own here, as a publicity maker.
    If Susan Boyle does an UK tour, she will fill large venues. She would fill Sydney Opera House as well. [see sydney-opera-house.com on the possiblities of filling that]. The Aussies would love that sort of down-to-earth, no-frills performer.

5. liam Greece

liam Active Member

I personally dont think shes any good , wouldnt even say average voice , just cos the way she looks ,and the hype makes her seem better, she was dreadful when she was on again this week..

now this is a voice ...

YouTube - Paris Graham Jones - Time To Say Goodbye (X Factor Mix)

and she didnt get to the 1st round, the whole thing is rigged. (and shes 16)

6. devolution

devolution Active Member

Of course it's rigged! The saddest thing is, the way they play people, Simon Cowpatface in particular - 'pretend' eye rolling at her 'not so good looks'. They knew she could sing, and just acted like fools.

The American Idol programme is even worse - they take fun out of people to an even worse degree (ie: deliberately exploit/pick/make fun of people with learning difficulties etc.) which would result in ITV being shut down if they did the same in the UK - which might not be a bad thing at all... ;)

7. doodlebug United Kingdom

doodlebug Retired Member

I'm effing glad i don't own Susanboyle,co,uk, seems like she'd come to your house and knock you out for it :shock:

Although you could pay her for it in kind, she is a virgin :lol:

8. Redkite

Redkite Active Member

I like Susan Boyle. She is an ordinary woman with a great voice. There are plenty of ordinary,looking people about with far more talent than many of the "celebrity" youngsters who have made it big .
    Susan Boyle is fiery, quirky and a bit awkward......but she is not FALSE with the fixed smile of many so-called "stars" who have more social graces, but who may well be the nastiest ,most scheming dishonest cheats around!
    That description fits scheming politicians too !! They know when to smile and how to behave in public........but look at the TRUTH that has been unveiled about them !!

With people like Susan Boyle.....what you see is what you get!! An HONEST person , if lacking in social graces and "smoothness" .
    Good luck to her!!
    Were Edith Piaf and Charles Aznavour noted for good looks??

• Like Like x 1
  9. aZooZa

aZooZa Well-Known Member

Fully agree.

10. Redkite

Redkite Active Member

Susan Boyle came 2nd in the final and took her defeat with very good grace.
    Well done her !!
    Diversity won. They were excellent. But so were "Flawless" and Shaheen Jafargholi....who should both been ahead of the instrumentalist, in my opinion........even though the latter was very good.

Stavros Flatley were over-rated , I think.

Holly was very good today , but it was not fair on the others to give her a
    2nd chance yesterday.

Did Colin Jackson ever have a 2nd chance if he tripped and fell over hurdle in a big hurdling final?

11. Juniper

Juniper Active Member

Knock Knock,
    Who's there?
    Susan,
    Susan who?

. . . Ah well, that's showbiz for you!!!

12. Redkite

Redkite Active Member

What are you talking about Juniper? Don't mock!!
    She will make at least £5 MILLION GLOBALLY, from 2 albums
    YouTube has marketed her across the world .

Rhydian Roberts came second in X Factor but he is MAKING BIG MONEY !!

13. aZooZa

aZooZa Well-Known Member

Yeah, she'll make money. So will the alto sax guy - I was hoping he was going to win.

14. doodlebug United Kingdom

doodlebug Retired Member

My vote was for the sax guy Julian, talent to me is something you learn and he's been practising for 20 years :cool:

15. Juniper

Juniper Active Member

And Simon Cowell will makes even BIGGER money out of them!

It was a joke - you know, the sort of thing that doesn't seem to appear too often on Britain's Got Talent where unless your a singer or a dancer (all be it very good ones) you don't seem to get a look in.

I wonder why? Do you think it could be anything to do with the fact that singers sell records and dancers can complement singers on tours thus ultimately generate greater profits for the Simon Cowell empire?

Stavros Flately whilst being very entertaining would not command the global revenues someone like Susan Boyle can or even little Hollie would.

In the final there were 3 dancers, 5 singers, 1 musician and 1 variety act - for a show that is supposed to champion all types of variety acts I think the numbers are skewed a little in favour of the 'money making' acts - don't you?

Last edited: Jun 1, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.