Domain Manage

Tattoo Website

Discussion in 'Website Reviews' started by mally, Jun 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mally United Kingdom

mally Well-Known Member

Hello all,

can I have some feedback and suggestions for http://www.tattoodesign.co.uk/

Recently I've added a submit tool, and also have purchase some cd's with designs I'll upload in the near future.

There's quite alot of different area's I could build on, but any feedback so far would be appreciated.

I've recently added this page Football Tattoo Designs

If anyone has any pictures of tattoo's please share them, here http://www.tattoodesign.co.uk/submit/

Last edited: Jun 18, 2011
  2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. Alien

Alien Well-Known Member

I like the idea, mally, I've been considering on and off for years whether to get a small tattoo in a discreet area (easily coverable if needs be). So, I'd want to see top notch designs first.

The content looks great, but it just feels a bit 'bare' for a tattoo site, maybe more colour, graphics, pics on display would help? :)

Are you missing Taurus BTW? (My star sign). I'm also not keen on the fixed width template, but just my choice/opinion.

Oh, if I ever decided to go ahead, I'd also be looking for recommendations/reviews of where I could get a tattoo safely and done with extremely high quality - listings or similar etc would be helpful? Would an attached forum be useful too?

Hope it goes well. :cool:

4. Skinner

Skinner Well-Known Member

Have you considered allowing artists to post custom flash along with contact details ?

So for example Tony the Tattooist can post some flash along with his details and number being included with it ?

Would be an awesome way to get free content of both flash form and final tattooed product. This is my intentions for some of my domains.

5. wb United Kingdom

wb Well-Known Member

You may want to check about having the Adsense block in the menu, as I'm pretty sure you aren't allowed to made the links look like navigation. I think it needs a privacy policy there too (didn't see a link for one).

Worth checking as you wouldn't want to get your account closed and affect all your other websites because of it.

6. anthony United Kingdom

anthony Well-Known Member

Was going to say that myself, I too thought they were menu items. Sometimes you're get blind to the 'Google Ads' title.

7. mally United Kingdom

mally Well-Known Member

Some good points and will defo look at getting them implemented.

Great points, I've added a separate box so should no be more transparent.

8. khalid United Kingdom

khalid Well-Known Member

Aww this was one of mine!

How has it been working for ya?

Submit functionality is good, Scott Jones does translations for a fee you might want to hookup with him as an affiliate!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.