Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

tesco-compare.co.uk

Discussion in 'UK Websites For Sale' started by mangcreative, Oct 21, 2016.

1. mangcreative United Kingdom

mangcreative Active Member

-- POSTED PREVIOUSLY BUT NOT SOLD AND NOW UPDATED --

This is due to the sale of my design agency two years ago and i am finally ready to let go off all the domains (150+) and sites (15+) i still owe.

Tesco Compare
    The site at www.tesco-compare.co.uk has been live just over a year. It was created after Tesco stopped their Tesco Compare service and thought it would pick up some traffic

Traffic
    All organic and gets around 450 - 500 hits per month. Has been like that for 9 + months now

Domain
    Registered in August 2014 and expires 1st August 2017. Happy to renew it for 2 years prior to sale if that helps with the sale. The sale will include the internal domain transfer by 123-Reg but not any Nominet fees

Site
    Included in the price. It's a comparison table and all the links, via Affiliate Window, go to an end supplier for the selected product. Site is custom and written in HTML and CSS.

Revenue
    Generates £55 - £60 a month in sales via Affiliate Window. Mainly through breakdown cover which grosses circa £16 - £25 per sale. Jan 16 : £54.20. Feb 16 : £58.30. Mar 16 : £65.12. Apr 16 : £54.10. May 16 : £67.25. June 16 : £61.24. July 16 : £102.30. August 16 : £256.27

Expenses
    Runs on a shared hosting platform so £1.99 per month. No advertising of Google Adwords costs

PLEASE PM WITH SENSIBLE OFFERS. I am a quick mover so the first reasonable offers get its. Payment via BACS (preferred as no fees) or PayPal. Site transfer will happen within 3 working days of cleared funds.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

3. RobM

RobM Retired Member

Surely this is a violation of their trademark?

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. aZooZa

aZooZa Well-Known Member

OP - I suggest you ask management to delete your post, and then have your domain marked 'No longer required' at Nominet, after removing nameservers.

Your rider: "Tesco Compare (www.tesco-compare.com) is in no way affiliated or linked to Tesco (www.tesco.com) or any of it's other brands" cuts no ice, especially as you have the domain suffix wrong.

5. max99x United Kingdom

max99x Well-Known Member

Wouldn't touch this with a bargepole let alone try and sell it! Just asking to get legal action against you