Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk tesco-compare (traffic + revenue)

Reaction score
Good day all ! This is the first of many site and domain sales i will be promoting over the next month. This is due to the sale of my design agency two years ago and i am finally ready to let go off all the domains (150+) and sites (15+) i still owe.

Tesco Compare
The site at www.tesco-compare.co.uk has been live just over a year. It was created after Tesco stopped their Tesco Compare service and thought it would pick up some traffic

Traffic
All organic and gets around 450 - 500 hits per month. Has been like that for 9 + months now

Domain
Registered in August 2014 and expires 1st August 2016. Happy to renew it for 2 years prior to sale if that helps with the sale. The sale will include the internal domain transfer by 123-Reg but not any Nominet fees

Site
Included in the price. It's a comparison table and all the links, via Affiliate Window, go to an end supplier for the selected product. Site is custom and written in HTML and CSS.

Revenue
Generates £55 - £60 a month in sales via Affiliate Window. Mainly through breakdown cover which grosses circa £16 - £25 per sale. Jan 16 : £54.20. Feb 16 : £58.30. Mar 16 : £65.12. Apr 16 : £54.10. May 16 : £67.25. June 16 : £61.24. July (so far) : £22.30.

Expenses
Runs on a shared hosting platform so £1.99 per month. No advertising of Google Adwords costs

PLEASE PM WITH SENSIBLE OFFERS. I am a quick mover so the first reasonable offers get its. Payment via BACS (preferred as no fees) or PayPal. Site transfer will happen within 5 working days of cleared funds.

screenshot1.png

screenshot2.jpg

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom