Domain Manage

The best domain discussions Please

Discussion in 'Domain Research' started by Bailey, Aug 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bailey United Kingdom

Bailey Well-Known Member

I don't mind admitting to being a bit lost since the demise of DomainState.com . Those that go-wayback will remember the original split with the then admin of DNF around 2003. Paul (safesys) along with Snoopy and Matty kept the site alive with a nice TLD and UK discussions.

Since the more recent demise I've discovered good ol'Acorn and Donnas Boardroom (for the fun of it)

DNF - I'm strickly a viewer only, and can't imagine getting active. Therefore I'd really would appreciate a couple of old hands recommendations of which sites they deem good on the discussion front these days particularly in the gtlds.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2010
  2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. rob

rob Founding Member

Donnas and here are the main two I check - although it has to be said DBR is better for wider discussion and here is more sales/spam at the mo.

Since domainstate was sold I dont think I have been back once.

The best domain discussions I have are via my mobile and email at the mo :)

4. Bailey United Kingdom

Bailey Well-Known Member

Cheers Rob - So I'm still plugged in.

it would be nice to add another worthwhile site - If DNF is it then I'm happy to dumd-down. Lots of good pros there - its the fact of trying to offer added value at a cost to me that really riles.

Shame about DS - like many I kept my fingers crossed to no avail. but glad to find the UK contingent here at Acorn

Last edited: Aug 11, 2010
  5. rob

rob Founding Member

Forums are created by the users on them, and once thats crap then there is no value there. People do forget that or milk it dry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.