The future for 4L CVCV.co.uk

Discussion in 'Domain Research' started by Seeplain, Jul 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seeplain

Seeplain Member

Hi,

Wanted to know what thoughts there were out there regarding the future for CVCV.co.uk (4l's).

Was thinking of getting a few but not quite sure what the future will hold for these.

There are 400,000+ LLLL's so that would mean almost half a million just for the UK which given the population of the UK does not make sense...not certain though about the 20,000+ CVCV's

Appreciate any comments.

Regards,

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. RSK3000 United Kingdom

RSK3000 Active Member

I think 3 letter .org.uks and 4 letter .co.uks have a good future if you are willing to hold on to them.

4. Takwa United Kingdom

Takwa Well-Known Member

I don't really know... especially there are so much competitions coming out like .asia and .me, consumer has much more choices...

recently I saw them droppings like flies, caught a few good ones myself like thur.co.uk others meaningless ones are not really worth to keep for future investments.

5. domtastic

domtastic Member

If you look at the prices that good quality CVCV.coms are fetching (£X,XXX)then surely there is some value in decent CVCV.co.uks, even if they fetch 1/10th of the equivalent .com value (approximation)?

I think they're a good investment, and reckon in a couple of years will be worth considerably more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.