Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Timewaster Bidder Pattern

JMI

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed over the years it's kind of fascinating that just by looking at a bidders username and bidding habit during a DL auction, that you can pretty much predict they are timewasters or new on the domain scene...

Your post was deleted because you haven’t got a clue what you’re talking about and made slanderous accusations.

What by saying "post will be deleted soon" i was being sarcastic about a earlier post that disappeared which i was trying to find.. If your assuming i am the same guy that posted it then you are wrong. i wouldn't even bother throwing my toys out of the pram nor accuse anyone.

What by saying "post will be deleted soon" i was being sarcastic about a earlier post that disappeared which i was trying to find.. If your assuming i am the same guy that posted it then you are wrong. i wouldn't even bother throwing my toys out of the pram nor accuse anyone.

I owe you a big apology, I got the wrong user - it's an age thing! The thread I was thinking was started by theukdomainer o_O

I'm very sorry, I'll listen to my head next time and resist getting involved!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom