Domain Manage

Today on Bido is eastoakland.com. Sergio Igartua is our special guest.

Discussion in 'Other Domain Names' started by MediaHound, May 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MediaHound

MediaHound Active Member

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. woopwoop United States

woopwoop Well-Known Member

Bido some of your domains listed are good, but many are so-so. Either way I'm now getting emails almost daily about the auction of the day!

Do you have a list somewhere of the anticipated auctions so I can see if any are really good?

4. MediaHound

MediaHound Active Member

5. bb99 United Kingdom

bb99 Well-Known Member

Just to echo what's already been said in the other threads, in my view it's a great concept and it's been very well executed with a nice looking website - but many of the domains on auction have been rather underwhelming so far.

Best of luck with it though, hopefully things will improve as the word spreads.

6. MediaHound

MediaHound Active Member

Thank you very much bb99.
    We constantly work on things to get the quality of names higher, it really comes down to what is being submitted. Our current goal is to provide a world class platform that does a good job for buyers and sellers, and we feel we are doing a great job at that. I urge you and the others that read this to submit some good names to us to auction. I'd also like to point out that once we start running more than one auction per day we will be able to approve more domains, and once there's more domains in the system (as beauty is in the eye of the beholder) people will see more of the type of domains they consider as quality to be listed up for sale. What you see there on Bido now is just a start. Soon sellers will have more control and be able to manage their own auctions, etc..
    Thank you for your support, really.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.