Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Top 100 .co.uk sales in 2015 (so far)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The internet is a fad" is an opinion. Not one worth respecting.

Your 'retort' was 'fuck off you twat' and you think I deserved that because I was 'consdescending' - because I disagreed with you?

Again, the suggestion that P2P finance, equity crowdfunding, crowdfunded factroring, automatic trade copying, low cost international transfer, etc are 'not innovative' is ridiculous.

If you think P2P finance is just a credit union then you may as well say Ebay is just an auction house and Google is just a set of index cards.

If you think you can clone any one of those companies in days or weeks, go for it. Maybe you can make a website with some basic functionality. That is a rather long way from a successful business.

I certainly am 'easily impressed' by startups and entrepreneurs who are changing the world. They are making a major difference to my business and I'm also doing very nicely from them personally.

In terms of getting along and acting professionally, perhaps try arguing on the substance instead of calling me a twat and suggesting people like me 'make the world a shitty place'.

In all fairness, I don't know either of you but you did tell him that he didn't know what he was talking about just because he didn't share your views. That in my opinion is more insulting than being told to fuck off. Tell me to fuck off all day long but talk down to me and you're going to get a response.

Anyway, I'm sure you both have valid points and both seem knowledgeable on the subject even if the views are different. I know nothing about Fintech so will stay out of the argument from here on in :cool:

Well, we can certainly agree we're on different planets.
That or you've got a very different definition of innovative from most people.
Google is a $400B company only because they were, and are, innovative.

I like biotech too. http://celltherapyltd.com/ is doing incredible stuff. I invested in them, along with thousands of other people, via Crowdcube. Something that could never have happened pre IPO without equity crowdfunding. The payments were taken by GoCardless, which probably saved them £25k if not more.

You were being very negative about some great success stories and I called you on what you said because it was wrong. Clearly I could have done it more diplomatically. I am sorry for offending you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom