Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Transfering away from 123reg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paullas

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all

My client has 45 ish domains with 123reg and wants to move them away but they are wanting £9.99 per domain to transfer each .uk away.

Is there anyway of moving them out without paying them.

Thanks

Paul

Yes, if they are .uk domains under the same email address, simply log into Nominet and pay £12 for a bulk tag transfer.

I sent them an email saying that I've been a loyal customer blah blah for years and they changed my account so it could do free transfers again.

Might be worth trying that first.

Cheers.

Yes, if they are .uk domains under the same email address, simply log into Nominet and pay £12 for a bulk tag transfer.

Yes exactly what i was then going to say. I found the other day that moving some .co.uk names to namecheap once ive changed the Tag at Nominet to ENOM and purchasing the transfers from Namecheap they actually refunded me the transfer costs.

Not sure if thats done alot but was nice considering i was expecting to pay the £12 nominet bult tag change and was also expecting to pay the transfer fee's into Namecheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom