Domain Manage

TV tonight

Discussion in 'General Board' started by scooter, Jul 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scooter United Kingdom

scooter Well-Known Member

I don't get to watch a lot of tv but I did see 2 programs tonight.

1. wheeler dealers
    "This time next year Rodney" :)
    Classic. That couple are going to have to keep that print under their bed for the next 100yrs before they get their money back.

2. Food poverty.
    A real eye opener and very sad. None of the chefs could provide a nutritional meal for the budget each of the families/pensioner had to live off.

Time to stop giving overseas and giving to our own. Something very wrong here.

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. AssetDomains United Kingdom

AssetDomains Well-Known Member

I agree it some good TV last night right through from the apprentice.

The food poverty program was a real eye opener this situation shouldn't be happening in one of the richest countries in the world. Hate statements like the above though theirs plenty of money to go round here the government just do a piss poor job of distributing it.

How about instead of depriving the truly poor overseas making sure companies like google Starbucks banks and other multinationals who trade here pay fair taxes here.

How about introducing a minimum wage that people can actually live on that's were I would set my sights. Not taking it out of the bellies of some even more unfortunates overseas

Last edited: Jul 18, 2013
  4. spiderspider

spiderspider Active Member

I had to laugh at the 2 lady's leaving the auction on their motorised scooters. Shame they weren't dressed as Batman and Robin......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.