Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Two minutes Turkish

Reaction score
Hi there,

First of all thanks for the platform,

When you say the UK, first thing comes to my mind is Snatch and Jason Statham

I would like to try this opportunity to see if I can get some money and enjoy the uk extension.

My small portfolio is:

buyVR.uk
BuyDrone.uk
buyethereum.uk
buycamera.uk
bestdrone.uk
buysushi.uk
londonsouvenir.uk
freedeal.uk
appnow.uk
buybeer.uk

Cheers from Paris, France!

"What's wrong with it?" ... "Oh, nothing Tommy. It's tip top *pulls the door off the caravan* it's just, I'm not sure about the colour!"

"Fuck me, hold tight. What's that?" ... "It's my belt Turkish." ... "No. Tommy. There's a gun in your trousers. What's a gun doing in your trousers?" ... "It's for protection!" .. "Protection? From what? Ze Germans?!"

6jEq2EH.gif

Turkish:
What's happening with them sausages, Charlie?

Sausage Charlie:
Five minutes, Turkish.

Turkish:
It was two minutes five minutes ago.

=)

Brick Top:
You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together.

Sol:
Would someone mind telling me, who are you?

Brick Top:
And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

Now I remember that scene:
==============
They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute.

NO9u35O.png

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom