Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

UK Business Circle - Growing So Fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi All

I would just like to let you all know about a directory that I created call the UK Business Circle ( UKBC )

I could not believe that both the co.uk and .com were available, but I soon purchased them both.

It was launched back in February and has had outstanding results and recognition and its growing by the day, and fast.

We are already ranked in the top 43,000 by Alexa ( Yes I know Alexa can be a bit hit or miss , but its some achievement )

We have nearly 2000 UK Business members in the closed facebook group ( These are real members and the group is monitored daily as we accept no get rich quick schemes, no pyramid systems, and no spam posts ) It is full of genuine UK businesses and many members are already saying that it is the best group they have been part of and it is driving lots of business to their websites.

We also have a UKBC Directory, UKBC Guest Blog, Members Offers Area, UKBC Forum ( Still quite new ) our own UKBC twitter hour, UKBC newsletter and more, infact it is growing so fast that their are now six of us in the UKBC team.

All of the UKBC is 100% FREE, including all the directory listings as well.

We already have welcomed many UK business members into the circle, if you would like to be part of a fast networking group for real UK businesses, just check our website below and then you can request to join our closed facebook group.

I hope you like the site and look forward to welcoming and networking with you very soon.

www.ukbusinesscircle.co.uk

Kind Regards

Gav

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom