Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

UK-ISP.net for sale - VISP

Discussion in 'NON-UK websites for sale' started by Kieron, Mar 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kieron

Kieron Active Member

I am selling www.uk-isp.net. The site is currently a dial-up Virtual ISP. What this means is that the dial-up service is provided by www.netservicesplc.com who have been around for years and are very reliable. To become a Netservices VISP costs £500.

Before anybody asks, yes people still do use dial-up! I actually promoted UK-ISP on one of my broadband sites as a "backup" option to broadband and it worked well. However since then my focus has changed and I am now looking to sell the site.

Since I have stopped promoting the site anywhere and haven't done any SEO on it, it generates approx. 20 Unique Visitors a day. In terms of revenue its steady away at approx. £200 a month. This is the residual commission from users that have already signed up to the service.

However the site is 2 years old and is once again probably a good project for anyone with a bit of SEO knowledge and some time to spare working on it.

As you can see from the attached stats the site has achieved £119 in revenue from 1st to 19th March 2006, so well on track for £200 a month. It has also earned me £13,144 in total in the 2 years of being online.

If anyone has any questions or offers please email or PM me.

Cheers!

[​IMG]

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

3. Kieron

Kieron Active Member

Due to a timewaster I still have this domain and website for sale. Earnings for the month (as of 26th March) stand at £162.61.

Earnings for the last 6 months are as follows:

Feb 2006: £212.93
    Jan 2006: £247.57
    Dec 2005: £257.57
    Nov 2005: £322.92
    Oct 2005: £328.96
    Sep 2005: £366.12

This site is ideal for anyone who has any sort of traffic sites that they would want to promote a VISP on. As I mentioned before I actually promoted this site on the back of a Broadband site and I got the revenue up to approx. £800 per month.

Dial-up keywords are relatively inexpensive so it would also be quite easy to set up ppc campaigns in Yahoo! and Google AdWords.

I will consider serious offers over £3k.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.