Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

.uk transfers - good news for sellers!

Discussion in 'Sedo' started by sedo, May 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sedo Germany

sedo Sedo Staff

.uk transfers - minimum commission slashed!

Hi Everyone,

Just to let you know that we have a couple of interesting and positive developments regarding transfers of .uk domains.

First of all, I am pleased to announce that we are going to reduce the minimum commission to 35 pounds. We have had a lot of enquiries about the discrepancy in our prices for .uk domains, and we have decided that this is the best way forward. We hope this 50% reduction in our minimum commission will encourage more of you to sell your .uk domains through Sedo!

Secondly, as has previously been brought up on the forum, and again in response to suggestions from our customers, we are going to introduce a Sedo IPS-Tag. We intend to use this as insure that sellers do not have to wait for a long time for a buyer to send the IPS-Tag before being paid out, as we will simply switch the Tag to ours and pay out.

We are currently getting going on the technical updates we need to implement, involving ordering new software. I will let you know as soon as I can when we will be up and running.

Cheers,

Shaun

shaun.wilkinson@sedo.com

Last edited: May 15, 2007
  2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

3. gimpydog United Kingdom

gimpydog Active Member

You might want to confirm which price is correct.

4. Brassneck United Kingdom

Brassneck Well-Known Member

Great news Shaun. Does this cover transactions which are currently going through - I've got three at the moment. Also, what are the equivalent euro and $ prices for deals conducted in those currencies?

Thanks
    Stephen.

5. sedo Germany

sedo Sedo Staff

The exact date of when we introduce the 35 pounds fee hasn't been 100% decided yet - the fee will apply to any invoice created on or after that date.

Shaun

shaun.wilkinson@sedo.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.