Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Unforgettable Views & Connections: Don't Miss the Upgraded ITCOM Party on Aug 19 (Domain required)

Helmuts

AcornDomains.co.uk
★★★★★
Reaction score
It's official! We've just upgraded the networking party location, happening on August 19th, sponsored by @it.com and @Andrey Insarov, from the Tyburn Kitchen Bar (ground floor) to one of London's hidden gems: Sky23, located on the top floor of the hotel. Elevate your experience by capturing unparalleled selfies with the stunning London skyline as your backdrop. Don't forget to bring your business cards to take your networking conversations to new heights.

To secure your spot at the party on August 19th, you'll need to show ownership of at least one it.com domain (which can be registered on the day of the party).

Due to limited space (with a maximum of 100 attendees), there will be a separate pre-registration process for this event.

Few photos of the last year's evening at Sky23 (do you recognize yourself or your friends and business partners?):
Note: full gallery: https://gallery.summit.london/index.php?/category/7
etRSy2i.jpeg

WHd7AOH.jpeg

gNSR6pG.jpeg

Epbjq1W.jpeg

9X3J0lj.jpeg

9cPJ7Tg.jpeg

nkAD4mJ.jpeg

vRnwe7x.jpeg

TABj4LU.jpeg

xMoT1Op.jpeg

mbM4cgG.jpeg

2c9ezps.jpeg

Reactions: Sam
Fantastic news! As Gold sponsors, we have a limited number of complimentary tickets available for our registrar partners. If you're interested in securing one, please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Not yet one of our registrars? Not to worry! Becoming one is a straightforward process, and I would be delighted to assist you with that. I look forward to potentially seeing you at the Domain Summit in London.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom