Domain Manage

Unlimited webhosting - £7.99/month

Discussion in 'Hosting' started by nparkin0, May 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nparkin0

nparkin0 Active Member

As per the response - offer now withdrawn.

Thanks to all those who offered their input.

Last edited: May 18, 2011
  2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. aZooZa

aZooZa Well-Known Member Exclusive Member

Looks like a great deal to me. Do you have Plesk application install like WP?

4. jimm

jimm Active Member

Unlimited?
    Why not be truthful on what you can actually host?

Also, its down at the moment

5. AnthonyRud

AnthonyRud Member

This sounds too good to be true! Although it will only take one user to actually take up your offer of unlimited storage and bandwidth to screw you up completely!

6. dotNetFreak

dotNetFreak Well-Known Member

Why would I pay £7.99 when your home page states:

"... here at PearlHosting.co.uk we offer totally unlimited web hosting for as little as £1.99 per month."?

Come on Nick, haven't you found those unlimited hard drives in PC World yet? They're on the shelf next to bulls*it in aisle 3 :)

7. Blossom

Blossom Well-Known Member

I doubt anyone here would push the limits, not least because most only have a handful of developed websites which aren't intensive anyway.

8. DarrenTSO

DarrenTSO Active Member

9. nparkin0

nparkin0 Active Member

Well I didnt quite expect that, erm, backlash.

aZooZa - I will send you a PM now

Jimm - Yes it is unlimited. I would not lie and risk damaging my reputation. Also, when was it down? As far as I am aware it was been at 100% availability for quite a while now but do let me know if you know differently.

dotNetFreak - thank for pointing out the typo. Fixed it now. I should learn to proof read more accurately.

Of course hard drives cannot be 'unlimited' - along with the mountains of space that is already available, if space looks like its getting low another mountain of hard drives is bought to meet demand...hence it never runs out.

**As a special offer for Acorn members I will sell this at £5.00 per month for the first 10 people who want to take advantage - assuming you believe it is unlimited**

If anyone has any more questions feel free to ask.

10. retired_member13

retired_member13 Banned

Out of interest is your service provided via a reseller account at unlimitedwebhosting.co.uk/resellerhosting.php?

I noticed last night when you posted the thread that 2 of the dns servers for the domain are provided by unlimitedwebhosting.co.uk - I looked as I was interested in the hosting proposition.

11. nparkin0

nparkin0 Active Member

Ty - just sent you a PM with the details :)

Update: Ok, I have been told that offering services on here is not allowed until getting prior approval from admins. This is something I was totally unaware of - so if any admins are reading feel free to send me a PM if this is the case.

Also - a few members seem to be angry that what I am offering is 'reseller' hosting, as a number of people have pointed out in the thread. Yes, it is with unlimitedwebhosting.co.uk and its £11.99/month. I am all about being truthful and not 'covering things up'.

I am sure most people are here to make money (some just because they simply have a passion for domaining), me included, I am most certainly not here to make a fast buck or whatever you want to call it. I love what I do, albeit a hobby, and that is why I am here!

If you don't want to take advantage of this offer then that is fine. However, if you do then send me a PM.

The offer of first 10 Acorn members @ £5.00/month still stands. After that it will be £7.99/month

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.