Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Urgent help needed for my dissertation survey!

Discussion in 'General Board' started by alex, Feb 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alex

alex Active Member

Much appreciated. After a great day of responses I'm now on 108 online. With two days to go I'm still aiming for 150, but I've probably got enough now for the stats to work :p

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

3. retired_member25

retired_member25 Retired Member

4. alex

alex Active Member

Thank you very much :) I'm now on 148 responses so I've almost reached my target of 150-200 :p I'm going to leave this open for a few more hours to see if there are any last minute responses, but the sooner I can start with the stats the better so will probably just begin if no one else responds.

I'll confirm when this is closed and the final number of responses. I'll also do the draw after I've checked for validity/reliability etc in the next day or so.

5. alex

alex Active Member

I would just like to say a big thank you to everyone who responded to my questionnaire. I now have 165 responses and I will now be analysing them.

please do not respond to the questionnaire from this point onwards as your response will not be considered.

Many thanks,

Alex

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.