Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

UsableDatabases.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My latest venture is Usable Databases which is an in-house shopping cart system that sells useful databases and data sets.

It doesn't come with as much traffic as some of my other sites do, which I have been building and maintaining for years, but it's the best one I can make as of now.

My concerns are:

1. What do you think of the domain name? Is it too long?

2. Tell me what you think of the shopping cart we have on UsableDatabases.com. What's your experience browsing the databases, adding to cart, and checking out? Is it easy to use?

3. How do you like the products (data sets & databases) on this site? Would you be interested in something like these?

4. We currently and primarily offer 3 formats: MySQL, CSV, Excel. We are planning to offer: 1) Single Table format, 2) WordPress Posts / Categories / Tags format, in the near future. Do you think we should do this? Are they something you would be interested in? Many clients requested such formats.

5. Anything else that can be improved? I'm mostly concerned about: 1) if the sales pages are convincing, 2) easiness to purchase.

I will definitely work on the business part (brand, communication, support, customer retaining, etc.) of course, but for now, I'm focusing on the website part.

Any ideas, criticisms or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom