Domain Manage

Ways to develop domains

Discussion in 'General Board' started by SecNam, Jan 28, 2016.

1. SecNam

SecNam Moderator Staff Member

Just thought i would start a discussion on how other members develop domains, Do you just park them, put quick affiliate sites, use lead gen sites or set them up for offline businesses.

I tend to put a quick affiliate site on the product ones so they can earn there reg fee.

If you can keep it on topic please and no slanging domains/people i am just seeing if other members can share experiences on what works etc.

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. monaghan United Kingdom

monaghan Moderator Staff Member

I put them on the "to be developed" pile and then usually find them when the renewal notification arrives :)

If it is a product sort of name and I have time, then I'll put a FSB store on the site as this even if bunged up with little or no thought will cover the renewal costs.

4. SecNam

same here ive started putting FSB on them but thinking about using price tapestry with affiliate window feeds on them - is this something people do. Also is affiliate marketing dead or still good to earn if on the right domain/site.

5. suggs United Kingdom

suggs Retired Member

IF these are domains you are looking to sell, uploading mini affiliate sites might have a negative impact on making a sale especially if the domain gets some kind of thin content penalty which google has been giving out to FSB sites in recent times.

6. SecNam

True that's another downfall i suppose.

So what do you/others do?