Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

We’re accepting guest posts (high end photography)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just to let you know that we recently re-launched the Image Source blog, IMSO, intended as a resource for professional stock photographers. I know there are some keen photographers on here so I thought I’d let you know that we’re inviting guest posts. If you have a genuine photography experience to share, or wish to come up with some tips or tech reviews then we welcome your contributions. Please note though that our audience consists mainly of extremely high end stock photographers, with a wider stock photography focus. Although we’re happy to consider all ideas, our editor will be quite strict if he feels that the post isn’t relevant.

I don’t want to put you off though, and we’re happy to give credit where credit is due with backlinks and PR.

In addition, if you are into photography tech or retouching then there may also be a place for a regular column. In return we’ll feature the post in our Newsletter to approximately 100k subscribers, and 7k social followers. We’re also hosting 6 workshops across Europe and North America in March where we will be introducing IMSO to approximately 200 pro photographers.

PM me if interested and we can discuss some ideas.

Alex

What a great idea. Would give me a chance to say how I got the great Joanna Lumley to pose for me with a Cornish pasty. :)
jl.jpg

Haha, that sounds like a story and a half.

What a great idea. Would give me a chance to say how I got the great Joanna Lumley to pose for me with a Cornish pasty. :)
jl.jpg

Pose with me for a cornish pasty might have been an even better story ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom