Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Web People have 'stolen our domain'

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn and one of my friends has owned trustford.co.uk for eons - we'd better hand that over. etc.. etc.. The law states that, if you need to reference a trademark in order to 'go about your business' i.e. apple phone repairs, beatles t-shirts and so on then you can - and that includes domain name registration

TrustFord.co.uk is owned by Ford
At best the guy is a delusional fantasist and this is too easy, back to accounts

Hi Everyone,

I am the owner of 4C Creatives and the information about my company that has been written on this forum is incorrect and untrue. Actually, the truth is it's Doncaster Belles FC that owe us money for the domain name registration and hosting of their website. This has been outstanding since early April 2017. The website has always worked correctly but some of the members couldn't work out the simple maths equation in order to login. I've actually cleaned the website due to hackers hacking it, this was due to some of the members passwords wbeen very weak, I've also added security so it doesn't happen again! All this was done free of charge, I see there has been no mentioned by Brian Bentley who is not actually Chaiman of the board for DBFC he is just a board member. For the time been, I have taken away the login privileges and placed the domain in my company name until the outstanding payment has been made.

Brian Bentley is not a nice man and has done nothing but slander my business name across the internet. He is also a competitor and runs a company that is called Google Geeks Marketing in Doncaster. I believe he is behind us not getting paid for the outstanding balance owed as he has done nothing but stir up trouble! I suspect it is because he wants to steal the business from ourselves for his own gain.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

I am the owner of 4C Creatives and the information about my company that has been written on this forum is incorrect and untrue. Actually, the truth is it's Doncaster Belles FC that owe us money for the domain name registration and hosting of their website. This has been outstanding since early April 2017. The website has always worked correctly but some of the members couldn't work out the simple maths equation in order to login. I've actually cleaned the website due to hackers hacking it, this was due to some of the members passwords wbeen very weak, I've also added security so it doesn't happen again! All this was done free of charge, I see there has been no mentioned by Brian Bentley who is not actually Chaiman of the board for DBFC he is just a board member. For the time been, I have taken away the login privileges and placed the domain in my company name until the outstanding payment has been made.

Brian Bentley is not a nice man and has done nothing but slander my business name across the internet. He is also a competitor and runs a company that is called Google Geeks Marketing in Doncaster. I believe he is behind us not getting paid for the outstanding balance owed as he has done nothing but stir up trouble! I suspect it is because he wants to steal the business from ourselves for his own gain.

Thanks for putting your side of the story, Joanne.

You may find these links about libel and defamation interesting...
http://www.urban75.org/info/libel.html
https://www.lawontheweb.co.uk/legal-help/who-can-claim-for-defamation

Assuming what you say is true, it sounds like you definitely have a case. Although unfortunately that would almost certainly require getting lawyers involved, which gets expensive quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom