Domain Manage

website - Flash - PHPBB3 - Wordpress - mix well

Discussion in 'Website Design' started by Frenchiexno1, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frenchiexno1

Frenchiexno1 Member

Hi all I have designed and now launched a site. Problem is you can get close to these things and miss the bigger picture. So wanted to see if it feels like one site. Im a bit of a novice at design so have mixed wordpress for my blog (1st use) PHPBB3 for the Forum (1st use) Flash Buttons (1st use) and dreamweaver to code the site. Does it all seem to flow or does it just seem all bolted on together and thus a bit messy!?!

Plooka - Get on the Piste!

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. bensd United Kingdom

bensd Well-Known Member Exclusive Member

You have integrated the forum and blog very nicely into your design. Only thing i would say is that your main nav bar is missing from those pages.

-Ben

4. Frenchiexno1

Frenchiexno1 Member

Thanks Ben - I know the navbar needs sorting, haven't quite worked it out for the Forum or blog yet - a weekend project I think!

5. cat6freak

cat6freak Member

Good Job!

I had to do the same thing a while back, but I used joomla, CB, and fireboard. Your solution is much less bulky and WEB2.0ish in design. I could have offered a pacman flash game to fit the era of my theming (little out of style). Lookin' good. How do all of the blues contrast on differnt monitors or in diff browsers? go to browsershots to test real quick, no cost.

6. Frenchiexno1

Frenchiexno1 Member

Just waiting for my images now on Browsershots - may be worth a bookmark - thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.