Domain Manage

What can I do with wood baths?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Marketing' started by pbryd, Aug 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pbryd United Kingdom

pbryd Active Member

I have woodbaths/co/uk

Quite a niche product but I do get an email or two every week from people asking for brochures and price lists.

Unfortunately, I've been unable to find an affiliate, supplier, bathroom company to team up with.

I've emailed all the UK suppliers I can find but no luck.

Do I let the domain drop or try something else?

Any thoughts?

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. Ashton United Kingdom

Ashton Well-Known Member

4. unusualdomain

unusualdomain Member

To me at least, wood baths sounds like a place that does wholesale for the spa industry, or at least in China they have lots and lots of those sort of manufacturers for the hospitality and bathhouse industry. Maybe it'd be worth looking for some of these manufacturers on alibaba and seeing what sort of deal you can do with them? There might be some who are expanding into the UK.

5. WestHamFan

WestHamFan Active Member

Is there suitable wood bath products for sale on eBay? If there is that's probably the easiest way to monetize your site without too much effort required once it's going.

6. mazarebacha

mazarebacha Member

I have no exact idea about your product. Wood baths is a good product i think if you want you can post in Ebay that is a best and great classified ads site.

7. crabfoot United Kingdom

crabfoot Active Member

A wood bath is something you use for bathing wood. For example, in olden days the beech wood of Windsor chairs was dipped in a bath of nitric acid to get the characteristic yellow colour.

If you were selling baths made of wood, wooden baths would be better than wood baths would (could not resist writing that).

What to do? Think of Wood / Wood Bath as a trading name - a brandable domain with strong generic overtones, rather than a generic domain - then you can use the domain for selling anything bath or bathroom associated,
    fittings and panels etc.
    It might be good for selling saunas ...

Sending emails to manufacturers is often unproductive. Better to call up and speak to sales first, then you establish enough contact to get replies to emails.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.