Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

What Web Development Tech Has Excited You Recently?

Reaction score
As per title, what web development tech has excited you recently?

The best thing I've used recently is Visual Studio Code, which is a pretty awesome free code editor. However, I still use Dreamweaver for web pages, because it's got a better visual design mode.

The best web related tech that has excited me over the last few years I have to say is smart contracts..
Not just for the purpose of crypto creation but the functionality that can be done with the contracts

Pingendo has also quickly become one of the best drag and drop Bootstrap editors around !

I use Jetbrains Rider all day every day as my IDE of choice. It costs just £100 ish a year and reduces price if you keep paying for it every year. Awesome for editing anything from C# to JavaScript, HTML etc (also comes with a perpetual license too, so you can continue to download the version you paid a year for... forever!!)
ReactJS makes creating web UIs SO EASILY!!!
TypeScript makes JavaScript great = compiled JavaScript
NextJS... create ReactJS websites easily, server side rendering out of the box and just works!! They've thought of almost everything for creating websites in JavaScript.

Hope this serves as inspiration and that I'm not already behind the times with my suggestions

Last edited:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom