Domain Manage

when names you let drop are registered again?

Discussion in 'Domain Research' started by namealot, Jan 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. namealot United Kingdom

namealot Well-Known Member

Anyone else look at patterns when names you let drop are registered some even caught I know ones mans rubbish is another man gold I let 100 drop in December they had either served there purpose or not had offers made no revenue or just thought they were crap etc 93 have been registered most surprising was 47 .eu's all registered buy one German

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. websaway United Kingdom

websaway Well-Known Member

Something to do with the learning curve.

4. GreyWing

GreyWing Retired Member

Don't check them,

I went through a phase of seeing what other people had picked off me and it only led to me hoarding more useless junk.

Just because someone regged them it doesn't mean they would have bought them from you for £2 on here, adding the transfer fee etc that's £12 at least it would have cost them to obtain it from you pre drop.

Don't beat yourself up over it bud, There are hundreds of catchers out there, if any of them thought they were good names they would have offered you money pre drop, pre bid on DL etc, you did the right thing.

5. sdsinc Iceland

sdsinc Active Member

I don't always check back later but it appears almost everything I drop gets picked up.
    Maybe the new owners will have more luck. Sometimes an offer may take years to come if you take a chance and wait long enough.

Now, if none of your drops get registered, it probably means they sucked and you did the right thing by ditching them... :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.