Domain Manage

Where is the code?

Discussion in 'Google Adsense' started by golddiggerguy, May 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. golddiggerguy United Kingdom

golddiggerguy Well-Known Member

I have a site that shows on the server stats only getting 4-5 hits a day but adsense shows under the site Channel 100+ and a healthy bit of rev from it too.

Trouble is I think i may have put the code on another site too by mistake.

How can I see the actual URL where the clicks are from using Google adsense portal?

I have 100s of sites so would be a nightmare looking for code on sites relating to it.

Last edited: May 20, 2011
  2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. jimm United Kingdom

jimm Active Member

No way that i know of in adsence.
    One way to do it would be if you have a copy of all your sites source code you could just use grep to search the files. But i suspect you use WP and insert the ads via the db.
    Without access to the server (to do some parsing of directorys to get the sites) or creating a list of sites to spider I cant think of a way which would be quicker than searching yourself.

4. jasman United Kingdom

jasman Active Member

If you have ads on the homepage of each site, just write a script to loop through all your domains and visit each site, then save the page contents of each site's homepage in a directory using the domain as the file name. Then you could just grep the directory.

5. wb United Kingdom

wb Well-Known Member

Add the domains as URL channels, should then show you accurate revenue/impressions in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.