Domain Manage

WhyPark? Good or bad?

Discussion in 'Domain Parking - General' started by RSK3000, Mar 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RSK3000 United Kingdom

RSK3000 Active Member

WhyPark looks too good to be true - is it?

One of the selling points of WhyPark is that the content brings in search engine traffic.

However, WhyPark basically uses duplicate content for its sites which is said to be a problem - Google (sometimes?) drops sites with duplicate content and so, over time, revenue from Why Park sites might drop.

Has anyone here been using WhyPark successfully for a long time? Are WhyPark sites dropped by Google, eventually?

Your (positive?) experiences of generating revenue through WhyPark over the long term, would be appreciated.......

Thanks

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. Systreg

Systreg Well-Known Member

More spamming by Prezware with his referal id links, also hijacking a topic, post reported.

4. Systreg

Systreg Well-Known Member

Yes, a lot of people have links in their sigs, but what you are failing to recognise is that YOURS are affiliate referal links, OURS are not, the forum rules state no posting of affiliate/referal links.

[edit]

Oh yeah, and you're spamming like nobody has ever hear of Name Drive, when there is actually part of this forum dedicated to them here:

http://www.acorndomains.co.uk/namedrive.html

Last edited: Mar 13, 2009
  5. virtualwords

virtualwords Active Member

Hi

Yes I signed up to whypark and have around 20 domains parked with them.

I see thay have loads of new features keep coming out but to be honest I have done nothing with any of my domains yet.

I have not even set up any links to earn any money :(

I have been so busy.

I intend in getting them all setup over the next week or two and I will post to let you know if I get any referrals ect from them

Regards

Gav

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.