Discussion in 'UK Websites For Sale' started by Alien, Sep 15, 2011.
Some interest, but no offers yet - happy to look at these from just £100 upwards.
I'll offer £100 thanks
sent you a pm yesterday offering £200 but got no reply
Sorry about that, missed it - replying now.
pm'd you again, but no reply again.
I wanted to get this wrapped up today if possible, if you want to sell it that is. Your best published offer so far is £100.
You state you are happy to look at offers upwards of £100, i have offered you £350, and you have not come back to me
I will withdraw my offer at 7pm today if you do not accept or still do not reply.
Personally for a non ranking site with a basic template on it, and no other offers anywhere near mine, you should bite my arm off, not ignore me.
Anyway, i will wait till 7pm, then the offer is withdrawn.
Sorry for the delay, I've responded to you now via PM, I have not been on the forum as much today.
Separate names with a comma.