Domain Manage

_co_uk WTS: SEO Agency Website (PR3)

Discussion in 'UK Websites For Sale' started by addz123, Dec 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. addz123 United Kingdom

addz123 (8) Active Member Known Trader

I have an authority PR3 SEO agency website, Searchable.co.uk, that I'm putting on the table for the first 2 weeks of January.

MIN: £6,500
    BIN:£10,000

It has a number of authority, natural backlinks from sites including Moz.com, TheGuardian.com, BusinessBolts.com, Techie.com, Inbound.co.uk, BusinessInterviews.com, SEJ.com, PostPlanner.com, TheDomains.com and more.

It only has around 30 pages (including some great articles I wrote). Excluding christmas period traffic is around 30-40/day.

I'm only putting this up because if I could get high £x,xxx for it then I fancy re-investing that in starting a new PPC project for the new year. I don't think this will be for sale after that.

Thanks.
    Adam

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. ukdomains

ukdomains (20) Active Member Trusted Trader

Please could you provide profit/loss details? Please could you also provide a reason on the pricing?

4. addz123 United Kingdom

Pricing is based on it's natural SEO value (which is rare in this niche) and the fact I'm only looking for a serious end-user/high profile agency buyers.

I'm not in a hurry to sell and think a PR3 seo agency site is worth at least $10k to buyers at the premium end of the market.

It has a number of links which cannot be replicated by guest posts at all;

(e.g. BusinessBolts.com, Usability.nl, ProBlogger.net, PostPlanner.com, Inbound.co.uk, LegalIQOnline.com, CaptureCommerce.com, Techie.com, WolfeDomain.com, TheDomains.com, TheGuardian.com, Moz.com, .Gov.au etc).

The website also brings telephone leads occasionally, even though the only contact information is in the footer. I also think the domain is very good for the niche.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2014
  5. addz123 United Kingdom

Last Bump before I build this site out.

It's received another 2 natural links in the last week from BlueClaw Agency (one of the biggest in world) and Parall.ax agency in their blog.

I'll lower the MIN to £5,000 and BIN to £6500 as I'm looking to ideally develop a site on .com as opposed to .co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.