Domain Manage

_co_uk www.liveme.co.uk

Discussion in 'Fixed Price Domain Names For Sale' started by jeeeezo, Jan 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeeeezo

jeeeezo Member

Hi.

I am the owner of liveme.co.uk. I have reposted this thread, with a lot of new details to clarify queries that people have had.

ASKING PRICE: £49.99

That's a fantastic deal - its a domain that could quite easily be snapped up by a large company and make a lot of money - even just by parking it.

Here is its current details:

5th Jan 2009 with 123-reg.co.uk

About me:

You might notice I only registered with Acorn the same day my domain was registered. This is simply because I was particularly eager to sell the domain as soon as possible after I received 7 offers - just with a legit site instead of possibly fraudulent email offers etc.

I plan to stay with acorn for many years - and I plan to post a lot and become an active part of the community. I'm not a fraudster.

Regards,

Jeeeezo

To buy, just post SOLD. I'll get back to you. Willing to accept payment with PayPal only.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2009
  2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. rjs_essex United Kingdom

rjs_essex (31) Well-Known Member Trusted Trader

Hi Jeeeezo,

A quick heads up... It is against Nominet T&C to publish whois details.

I have removed them from your post. In furture feel free to link to the whois information directly but please refrain from posting whois information by copy/paste.

Thanks,

Rich :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.