Domain Manage

www.norfolknannies.co.uk

Discussion in 'UK Websites For Sale' started by thejohnno, Nov 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thejohnno

thejohnno (1) Member New Trader

Hi all,

Established childcare website for sale. The website has been established for 3 years now and has a decent stream of traffic.
    The website has never been promoted (local papers etc) so for someone committed it will be a real money earner.
    I am happy to discuss how the website works in more detail should you be interested.
    I have made about £4k from the site...this has been in the form of personal cheques from families upon successful placement (nanny/mothers help hired) and has been gained by working very part-time over a period of 8 months! (Note: There are no banners on the site at the time).
    There is no/very little competition in the area and as long as you have an interest in the recruitment field, you'll do well.
    Selling due to my missus (nor me) no longer having the time to dedicate to the site - allow for 3 hours a week.
    See: Nanny Agency | Nanny Agencies in Norfolk | Nanny Agencies in Suffolk | Nanny Agencies in Cambridge

As for a price - we'll call it a round £500

Thanks for looking,

thejohnno

Unique Visitors
    Jan 201
    Feb 150
    Mar 157
    Apr 78
    May 92
    Jun 114
    Jul 95
    Aug 102
    Sep 60
    Oct 88
    Nov n/a
    Dec n/a

Rankings (Google)

Keyword Position Results

nannies norfolk 1 540,000

norfolk nannies 1 540,000

nanny norfolk 2 503,000

norfolk nanny agency 1 123,000

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. thejohnno

thejohnno (1) Member New Trader

Have now received 3 offers... all well short of the asking. I will lower the asking price to £300, but only until Sunday 15th Nov.

Thanks,

thejohnno

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.