Domain Manage

www. seemywedding .co.uk

Discussion in 'Domain Appraisals' started by curt_LFC, Jan 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. curt_LFC

curt_LFC Member

Hi,
    Just wondered if the domain (seemywedding.co.uk)has any value as i haven't got round to developing it. Any ideas of value would be greatly appreciated.

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. curt_LFC

curt_LFC Member

Hi, My post has been on for a few days now without reply. Any ideas on value or if worth developing would be great.

4. FC Domains

FC Domains Well-Known Member

-£6

If you cost your time, then developing it will never make you or anybody else any money.

5. curt_LFC

curt_LFC Member

so developing it into a myspace type of site where people can share their wedding photos with friends and family is a bad idea..... i thought it had a bit of potential

6. ScottJ United Kingdom

ScottJ Well-Known Member

What's a Seemy Wedding? ;)

It may be a good idea but anyone with the same ideal could probably find a domain as good for reg fee, undeveloped it's £6, there are lots of ways for people to share images at present however if you could develop it and generate traffic then it would be worth something more.

7. curt_LFC

curt_LFC Member

thx for the replies and opinions, will prob leave this one for the time being and develop some of my better domains

8. denchomsky United Kingdom

denchomsky Well-Known Member

Burn'em on a disc and stick'em in the post.

I hope your a good developer if you are going to single handedly build a myspace type site, it's alot harder than you may imagine.

9. curt_LFC

curt_LFC Member

ive been coding and devloping for a while but for some reason the adsense and affiliate side totally passed me by and i only just came across it via selfmademinds which gave me a huge kick up the ass to reg a few names and develop as i have the skills and knowledge. The think that frustrates me the most is that i didnt act sooner. Spose better late than never although everyone got a good head start but i spose one unique idea is all that it takes.........fingers crossed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.