Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_org_uk Zing.org.uk (40,500 local searches)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Zing.org.uk

Inviting offers for Zing.org.uk

- Global Monthly Search (Exacts): 1,000,000
- Local Monthly Search (Exacts): 2,900

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Inviting offers for Zing.org.uk

- Global Monthly Search: 20,400,000
- Local Monthly Search: 40,500

Thanks for looking!

Zing - not quite the search numbers you documented:

Global Exacts = 1,000,000
Local Exacts = 2,900

What are people even looking for when searching 'zing'? The TM'd .com?

Zing - not quite the search numbers you documented:

Global Exacts = 1,000,000
Local Exacts = 2,900

Note sure where your getting your stats from but mine is from Google, will upload screen shot when I have a minute.

What are people even looking for when searching 'zing'? The TM'd .com?

FYI: ref: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/zing

zing   
[zing] Show IPA
–noun
vitality, animation, or zest.
a quality or characteristic that excites the interest, enthusiasm, etc.: a tourist town with lots of zing.
a sharp singing or whining noise, as of a bullet passing through the air.
–verb (used without object)
to move or proceed with a sharp singing or whining noise: The cars zinged down the highway.
to move or proceed with speed or vitality; zip.
–verb (used with object)
to cause to move with or as with a sharp, singing or whining noise: The pitcher zinged a slider right over the plate.
Slang . to blame or criticize severely: City Hall always gets zinged when crime increases.
Origin:
1910–15; imitative

Hope it helps!

Note sure where your getting your stats from but mine is from Google, will upload screen shot when I have a minute.

Local exact searches are 2,900.

You are indeed getting your stats from Google, but you're reading the wrong stats. You're quoting the broad match, which isn't really all that relevant for domains.

157chs0.png

Local exact searches are 2,900.

You are indeed getting your stats from Google, but you're reading the wrong stats. You're quoting the broad match, which isn't really all that relevant for domains.

Fair enough.... :)

Thank you guys, my bad I didn't click [exact], however as the trend on this forum is [exact] I have changed my original post to reflect the stats for exact searches (but can't change title :( ).

Thank you guys, my bad I didn't click [exact], however as the trend on this forum is [exact] I have changed my original post to reflect the stats for exact searches (but can't change title :( ).
If you click the 'edit' button and then 'go advanced' you will be able to change the title

FYI: ref: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/zing

zing   
[zing] Show IPA
–noun
vitality, animation, or zest.
a quality or characteristic that excites the interest, enthusiasm, etc.: a tourist town with lots of zing.
a sharp singing or whining noise, as of a bullet passing through the air.
–verb (used without object)
to move or proceed with a sharp singing or whining noise: The cars zinged down the highway.
to move or proceed with speed or vitality; zip.
–verb (used with object)
to cause to move with or as with a sharp, singing or whining noise: The pitcher zinged a slider right over the plate.
Slang . to blame or criticize severely: City Hall always gets zinged when crime increases.
Origin:
1910–15; imitative

Hope it helps!

Ok, and how are those monetisable?

If you click the 'edit' button and then 'go advanced' you will be able to change the title

Ahha, thank you bensd, having done that I can see that the title has changed but the thread title hasn't. Can I change the thread title somehow?

Ok, and how are those monetisable?

Thanks for your comment Blossom, my simple answer to your question would be, obviously I'm not forcing this sale on anyone, if it suits you and your interested your more than free to submit your offer. It's really up to you (the buyer) to monetize the domain/site as I haven't mentioned anything about doing that for you. I am selling the DOMAIN only without monetization.

Hope it answers your question!

Last edited:
Are you expecting the domain to come with a step-by-step business plan?

No, I was being sarcastic.

Next time I'll put /sarcasm so it's more obvious.

Unless there's a widely acknowledged concept of 'zing' that I've not come across, it's considered to be a brandable name not an affiliate one. There's no point listing exact searches because there is no product visitors are already searching for. Or is there something I've missed (not being sarcastic here)?

No, I was being sarcastic.

Next time I'll put /sarcasm so it's more obvious.

Unless there's a widely acknowledged concept of 'zing' that I've not come across, it's considered to be a brandable name not an affiliate one. There's no point listing exact searches because there is no product visitors are already searching for. Or is there something I've missed (not being sarcastic here)?

If there is traffic for 'zing' then I would think ranking 2nd for zing wouldn't do you any harm. Even if your 'zing debt consolidation' site isn't what they are looking for, an adsense banner may get clicked every once in a while.

If there is traffic for 'zing' then I would think ranking 2nd for zing wouldn't do you any harm. Even if your 'zing debt consolidation' site isn't what they are looking for, an adsense banner may get clicked every once in a while.

Maybe if you've got a lot of time on your hands. Zing.co.uk isn't on the first page, so a considerable amount of ageing and link building is needed for the .org.uk as well I would think. Not sure it would be worth the return.

Don't want to put the OP down, but it has potential for a brandable name as long as the Dell/Zing machine doesn't start up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom