Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk Zombie***.co.uk related names

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Looking for offers on this set

ZombieRacing.co.uk
ZombieRaces.co.uk
ZombieRace.co.uk

thanks

Paul

Where's zombie.co.uk as stated in the thread title?

Grant

it's quite obvious - no ?

you thought you were buying Zombie.co.uk did you !

Maybe i should have put a "set of Zombie names" - big deal get over it

it's quite obvious - no ?

you thought you were buying Zombie.co.uk did you !

Maybe i should have put a "set of Zombie names" - big deal get over it

Yes, it's obvious now that I've wasted my time clicking on this thread expecting to see zombie.co.uk for sale!

It's a basic rule of the sales forum that you need to put at least one domain name in the thread title, you've been here nearly 4 years and must be aware of that!

Grant

have to kinda agree i'm afraid, just misleading, only reason i'm on this thread is looking for zombie.co.uk :)

Absolute nonsense, just click the thread and if its not as you thought, just move on.

It aint nonsense at all, it's a rule of the forum and the title as originally entered was totally misleading!

The OP is a serial offender at it and I'm sick of wasting my time clicking on his sale threads to find no mention of the domain listed in the thread title. I figured saying something now may save me hours of my life in the future!

If you find my complaint nonsense Caz 'just move on'.

Grant

I always thought a set of ****** relates to various words fitting into that area, sorry guy's. If the user was selling Zombie.co.uk I presume they would just use those letters and not be using any asterix.IMO. But then it's not in the guidelines!

Last edited:
It aint nonsense at all, it's a rule of the forum and the title as originally entered was totally misleading!

The OP is a serial offender at it and I'm sick of wasting my time clicking on his sale threads to find no mention of the domain listed in the thread title. I figured saying something now may save me hours of my life in the future!

If you find my complaint nonsense Caz 'just move on'.

Grant

"Serial offender" don't make me laugh, i think your time would be better spent chasing those who don't complete on promised transactions and the members who post in the wanted section but never respond or reply with thanks - both of which i personally think are a bit more important than my error.

As Caz said, if it's not what your after move on.............unless of course you've too much time on your hands.

Well I don't have too much time on my hands - and if ppl don't stick to the rules then other ppl complain and the mods end up having to move threads and give users nudges about the forum rules.

Please can everyone just read the thread rules before posting and stick to the guidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom