|Domain Sales Prices||Services Offered||Domain Software||Domain Drop Dates||Domain Registration||Website Hosting||Deleted Domains List|
|Website Reviews Get your website reviewed.|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|05-04-2011, 11:17:28 AM||#11 (permalink)|
| || |
Nice to see there are some more on it - Might use it again soon.
|05-04-2011, 11:58:19 AM||#13 (permalink)|
| || |
Thanks for all the comments / feedback
It could do with utilising XML + cron instead of CSV feed, Right now with csv feed its not really an out-of-the-box solution, as it means having to strip the 50mb+ laterooms csv into regions and upload it every 3 months. Not ideal but its a start... Watch this space
A while ago i did a site using American Typewriter and had to use all 3! (Dont ask) but cufon will do for now if if an get the file size down a bit.
The menu line height is something im aware of but too tired to fix right now
Lurking on Acorn since 2008 :-)
|05-04-2011, 12:59:30 PM||#14 (permalink)|
| || |
Enough playing now Carlo and get on with my website
|06-04-2011, 12:33:08 PM||#16 (permalink)|
| || |
Fancy a link with Hotels In Solihull ?
We are developing a network of hotelsin domains so would be interested in cross promotion with your site and anyone with travel/hotel sites.
Also if anyone has any hotelsin.co.uk's please drop me a pm
Last edited by sc2009; 06-04-2011 at 12:34:30 PM. Reason: spelt hotel wrong!
|27-04-2011, 02:38:48 PM||#17 (permalink)|
| || |
Hi. Some comments :
This looks great, clean and natural.
- maybe zoom in one or perhaps two levels on the initial Google map
- maybe purple rather than mid-blue for the title and text in the top band
- maybe middle-align (rather than bottom align) the main purple horizontal navigation bar
- the left sidebar titles seem overlarge compared to the main top horizontal navigation bar : I realise the main bar has lots of long words, but it may be worth reducing the font size on the left (and for the righthand advert header)
- the righthand advert skyscraper could do with allowing some blank space around the advert : with TheLadders, for example, the advert has a thick black border which pushes against the purple header.
- there is no favicon
- I am not sure what the category guest accommodation means compared to the others
Hope that helps
David Collison, Owner of Weald Domains
|Thread||Thread Starter||Domain Name Community||Replies||Last Post|
|Wordpress Theme||Darren||Services Wanted||2||06-08-2009 02:48:11 PM|
|Which Hotel?||paul||Domain Events||34||06-09-2007 05:34:43 PM|