But the £810 refunded to your account, can you transfer that back into your bank/back on your card?
Or is that stuck in your Nominet account.
@webber When i get move time i will be looking at other platforms and Flip is on the list, but for now i was trying something new but isnt working...
kleo.uk BIN £50
I will be using this post to put a domain for sale hopefully each day.
Free push to your TAG
Only the domain posted is for sale.
Post the domain...
It's called It's broke but let it get abused that much we have good reason to change it :)
Also can we claim back our DAC fees as its clear...
Ending in just under 24hrs :)
As Title baptist.co.uk BIN £350. If interested visit the domain to buy. (or pm me)
More domains being sold off, if interested PM me and i will...
It would make it worth while for the members who dont have scripts to have that 1% chance to catch a .uk domain. 99% of domains (me included)...
How about Nominet release a catching software that registrars can use and you can only use Nominet catching software. This way the playing field...
sold to Creativemix
£200 offer on the table.
highest offer by 8pm tonight gets it.
One and only drop to £375 today only then goes back on the shelf.
I have spent the last year drop shipping and a bloody nightmare :) so i have paused it for now.
Main thing is make sure you have a live API to the...
Anymore for today before i remove them all later
Removing these tomorrow.
retraining.co.uk BIN £50
post sold below.
Separate names with a comma.