20i Reseller Hosting

dnManager.com | Park | Auction | Sell | Secure | Monitor

Discussion in 'Services Offered' started by RobM, Apr 30, 2018.

1. RobM

RobM Well-Known Member Exclusive Member

Just launched dnManager.com - a complete domain management and selling system.

Parking
    Create landing pages for all your parked domains with professional contact forms. We catch *all* traffic, even to non-existent pages and subdomains, so you can rest assured you are not losing any traffic to page not found errors. Contact is spam filtered so you can be sure there is a human at the end of any message. Statistics are provided for each visitor so you can see where they came from and what they were looking for and even allow other people to easily view them. You can tailor the text and imagery on your landing page to befit the topic of your domain.

Marketplace and Auctions
    All parked domains are automatically included in the market place so you can benefit from the thousands of views across the network. You can easily send domains to 7 day auctions and quickly sell a domain. Also you can link directly to your portfolio if you wish to direct people to a complete list of your domains.

Security
    Domains using the security system are checked every hour to make sure not a single element of the whois has changed. If so you are alerted via emails and (optional) SMS. So many domains in the past have been stolen that such a notification process would have prevented. Also we monitor your registrar and expiry dates and with emails being sent daily letting you know domains that are approaching expiration you need never let a domain accidentally drop again.

Monitoring
    Domains with monitoring are checked from 8 places around the globe every 10 minutes to make sure they are responding correctly. This is invaluable in making sure all your domains are functioning and preventing you losing traffic/money from downed sites. You are alerted as above if there is failure to respond.

Complete System
    Along with all this you can also keep notes on every domain. This is handy if you want to remember what you paid, important statistics, or anything you wish to be able to recall at a later date.

You can create an account for free (not a trial period - it's FREE) and immediately park/auction some domains and add monitoring and security so why not give it a try?
    Go to https://dnmanager.com

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. RobM

To start it all up I've just added zgu.co.uk and zgu.uk - £1 each no reserve. Get your 3 letter domain :)

• Like Like x 3
  4. wonder_lander United Kingdom

wonder_lander Active Member Full Member

WIll certainly take a look, I currently use both Efty and DomainManage so it will be interesting to see what this does in relation to those two.

5. RobM

As always feedback about requested features is welcomed and additions usually implemented very quickly. I could have gone with themeforest landing pages like other places but I prefer a tailored page thus I don't have to rely on bloated insecure frameworks so let me know what kinds you would like to see. Paypal pages? Set prices? etc
    However one of the main advantages is security and monitoring. So many high profile domain thefts would have been prevented. Also places like alertra charge a lot for monitoring - this is included.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
  6. wonder_lander United Kingdom

wonder_lander Active Member Full Member

What's the idea about the "market" function?

If I click it I see a list of domains but no way to contact the owners? Is it more a directory than a marketplace?

**Seems like some work but xjp.co.uk doesn't

Last edited: May 1, 2018
  7. RobM

You contact the owners by visiting the website by clicking on the link. This is similar to other places that just redirect you via a 'make offer' link which is the same as visiting the website. It is just a centralised area where people can browse through and see if anything takes their fancy (as well as providing indexable data). I can add some 'contact us' text but that will only do the same as clicking the name and take up screen room. Is there anything in particular you would like it to do? I also forgot it allows you to see the statistics for the domains traffic down to actual visit data.

• Like Like x 1
  8. lazarus

lazarus Active Member Exclusive Member

Nice!

9. RobM

As a launch offer all plan quotas are DOUBLED for the life of the subscription until 14th May.

10. willbon United Kingdom

willbon Active Member

Can the text put on the landing page include a link to the sellers own website?... and can the DN Manager disclaimer be removed?

Also.. do you hsve any stats for sales made through the marketplace available?

Thanks

11. timter51 United Kingdom

timter51 Active Member Exclusive Member

Very nice Rob! Would you consider adding "dutch auction" style listings? So the price gradually reduces each day until someone snaps it up. I've always wanted to try this method with domain sales.

12. RobM

Yes you can put links in the text - eg brightonuniversity.co.uk
    No the disclaimer can't be removed (as is common at most marketplaces) - I don't want to get into legal issues over a domain name.
    How would stats through the marketplace work? Currently all initial contact has to be email opted in. Then it is obviously between buyer and seller. I am not privvy to any conversations or deals nor should I be. I could repeatedly email buyer and seller but I think that would just be annoying. All I know is that when this was running as domainoffer there were several hundred initial contacts with an offer. I don't know how many of those were accepted, serious, or negotiated.
    Tim twice over the past decade I have set up dutch auction sites. Maybe one or two went for them. I won't be doing it again - as it is people say they want an alternative to domainlore but then don't use any alternatives to domainlore :p

13. websaway United Kingdom

websaway Well-Known Member

Sedo refused to change my email address from an orange email address to my new email address when orange closed down, so I am looking to take all my names away from sedo and look for another platform to sell, so good news.

14. willbon United Kingdom

willbon Active Member

Thanks Rob...

Do you have any figures for domains sales and prices through the auction platform?

Thanks!

:)

15. RobM

No because no sales have ended since it was launched a week ago lol I'm guessing though it's really only going to end up servicing me - nobody seems to want to use it even for free. :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. willbon United Kingdom

willbon Active Member

LOL.. no worries... many thanks!

17. aZooZa

aZooZa Well-Known Member Exclusive Member

Domainers in general are a tight-arsed bunch who think everything should be free. There are exceptions. Few.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. RobM

Just to give you an example Will there have been 7 offers made in the last 24 hours in the marketplace - 6 of which were for 3 figures. Now how would people consider tracking further or is this the kind of info you're looking for?

19. Skinner

Skinner Well-Known Member

I've signed up for a free account, I don't really use Sedo or DL to sell, but I'll put half dozen names which have had recent offers on and see how it goes :)

20. Sean United Kingdom

Sean Active Member

Everything except their domain names which are the most valuable of commodities ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  21. RobM

I don't think domainers are tight arsed, well at least not the ones who take it seriously, having seen a lot of constant names/faces in all aspects. I, like many others, always invest in the tools of whatever industry I'm approaching to make my life easier, my reach further, and my chances of success greater. The uk industry in my experience is full of far more dedicated people than seen in other extensions. It's just a shame that prices don't seem to get anywhere near other extensions for such a large market.