20i Reseller Hosting

dnManager.com | Park | Auction | Sell | Secure | Monitor

Discussion in 'Services Offered' started by RobM, Apr 30, 2018.

1. RobM

RobM Well-Known Member Exclusive Member

Wow thanks for the in depth review and nice comments. :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. cubebox

cubebox Member

I just joined yesterday :) seems a great site, good job !

• Like Like x 2
  4. RobM

Sold a few domains at auction now - starting to get eyeballs and signups from around the world. Currently Jerome.co.uk is there at £82 and a couple of nice ones there - datasheet.co.uk £35 no reserve and pokerevening.co.uk worth a look at the traffic stats.

• Like Like x 2
  5. RobM

Rather than spam the forum every time an offer is verified I am now scrolling some of the domains across the front page.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. RobM

I've now added a Live Chat to all your domains. A must for serious domainers - people visiting any of your domains can interact with you immediately with questions/offers/counteroffers etc. You are only 'online' when you want to be and from your admin panel you can oversee multiple chats with no limits. I can see that combined with the offers that have been coming through simple landing this is going to increase sales.

• Like Like x 5
  7. RobM

GDPR may be making it harder for people to find info but the people using my system are having no problem with potential clients getting in touch with them. Offers coming in daily.

8. RobM

Still daily offers coming in and the chat seems to be popular with visitors. They are more inclined to speak and deal immediately.

• Like Like x 2
  9. RobM

Not really much to report. Offers continue to come in daily (too many to keep listing) and some have been sold via the optional buy now buttons linked to paypal. On another note it is still quite amazing how many people are selling domains but when you visit the site there is absolutely no way to get in touch with them. Remember the whois mostly doesn't hold the info you need to link with potential buyers - much easier when they can contact you directly or even speak to you live!

• Like Like x 1
  10. RobM

Just sold a domain I picked up for 25 with buy it now at 199 - money straight into paypal with no intervention. It's worth setting prices where you want a fixed amount.

• Like Like x 3
  11. RobM

Still going strong. Got 4 figure opening offers, a few 3 figures, and lots of 2 figures for clients last week and daily offers (although some are lowball - some people still think they can get domains for less than reg fee :p). Also myself got a high 3 figure and mid 3 figure offer. Will soon be moving the stats over to use sitestats.info which has more data about visits. Also planning to roll out a free model with a brokerage fee. If you haven't already give it a try.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018