Discussion in 'Domain Appraisals' started by sowhatever, Oct 13, 2011.
I have 2 domains coming up for renewal should i renew
iSanta.net and TennisAce.net .
If it helps, neither are domains I would keep. I only like to keep strong generics. I don't see that much potential for a domain sale on either. I would put them up for a last attempt at sales on the domain forums and drop if no luck.
Just my opinion though.
Personally not keen on any 'short holiday duration' domain names unless it's the keyword so in the .net = NO
Tennisace. (lets face it thats how it looks - Not TennisAce) again it's a .net they do occasionally sell in brandables but only to a major country code holders or the .com holder. In these instances I tend to look at something like 123-regs domain search results and unless I'm seeing a fair/lot of red unavailables then again it's a No. If it's taken in a reasonable amount of Country codes etc then its worth exploring further
similar thoughts to bailey. I'd drop both of them. If you have plenty time on your hands You could try emailling a few potential endusers for tennis ace if you've got the time and possibly get $200ish for it?
definitely drop them
I let them drop too.
I'm letting a few drop and have let a few drop recently.
BulkProtein.co.uk will be dropping very soon if anyone wants it.
I'd let them drop. I don't see the worth.
Thanks for your views .. i am 90% sure to drop them both
Separate names with a comma.