20i Reseller Hosting

Domain watch list service

Discussion in 'Domain Tools' started by dropped.uk, Oct 23, 2019.

1. dropped.uk United Kingdom

dropped.uk Member

Watch lists allows you add any UK domain names to your dropped.uk account to monitor. The service can be used to track unexpected changes, to help aid acquisition and to keep track of your own portfolio of domain names. It's also ideal to track domain names through the drop cycle.

Monitoring registry changes including;
    • registration date
    • expiry date
    • TAG change
    • suspension
    • nameservers
    You can also flag to register domain names if they are unexpectedly deleted outside of the drop cycle.

Changes are emailed directly, and can also be viewed through the control panel.

Watch lists can (optionally) self maintain by automatically removing domain names once they have been deleted and re-registered.

We also check for auctions on some of the auction platforms in the UK namespace, and will notify you if an auction has started or ended on a domain in your watch list.

Price plans are based on the number of domain names you with to monitor and the good news is that if you already have a drop list subscription, then you already have access to domain watch lists!

More details: dropped.uk/watchlists

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

articles.co.uk

3. ian

ian Well-Known Member

Great additional feature to an already fantastic platform. Love the usability of your site. I've loaded up domains dropping in the next 90 days, as well as others to keep an eye on (just in case) as well as my own portfolio should something untoward change.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. armistice United Kingdom

armistice Active Member

Sounds like a great service, can you confirm how often each watched domain is checked for changes i.e. the maximum time before a change is noticed?

5. dropped.uk United Kingdom

dropped.uk Member

Each domain in your watch list is checked multiple times per day, so any changes would be detected well within 24 hours.

Nameservers are delayed as it takes Nominet two days to add/remove from the zone file. It's also worth mentioning that nameserver history is available for any domain in your watch list dating back to 17th May 2016. Just add the domain, view it and click the nameserver tab!

• Like Like x 1